- obscene, indecent, or abusive commentaries;
- harrassing activities towards other chat users based on their perceived religion, race, sexual orientation, gender or other factors;
- threatening behavior towards other chat users;
- engaging in, or portraying violent or illegal behavior.
- to be naked or undressed while chatting;
- to show naked portions of your body to the camera;
- to offer virtual sex to other chat users;
- to touch intimate parts of the body through clothing;
- to otherwise simulate or suggest sexual activity.
- to broadcast your monitor’s image;
- to aim the web camera at the images;
- to aim the web camera at any text;
- to use some software that imitates web cameras.
- to demonstrate commercial images and to post marketing comments;
- to send uninvited commercial links in messages;
- to be engaged in blanket mailing;
- to otherwise request users to review materials or engage in commercial activity.
- Every chat guest can file a complaint against another chat user. We request that you provide as much information as you have available about the incident, including screenshots.
- Complaints are reviewed and evaluated on the basis of the amount of complaints the user has recieved and the nature of the complaint.